If you are interested to learn, immerse yourself, and gain experience in a local architectural conservation practice, drop us a note along with the documents listed below. NOTE: Studio Lapis qualifies for BCA Scholarship bond fulfilment.
Please email the following to :
- Letter of intent
- Resume/CV (please include DOB, nationality, residency status)
- For foreign applicants: work pass/residency status in Singapore
- Project portfolio
- Research papers
- Proposed start work date and period of internship
Students or fresh grads trained in architecture, history, conservation, heritage management, urban studies, planning, interior architecture, engineering:
- This is a paid, full-time position.
- Internship duration: minimum 8 weeks, maximum 12 months.
- Internship places are limited especially in May-July; please state your intended period of internship and we’ll let you know if there’s availability in that period.