If you are interested to learn, immerse yourself, and gain experience in a local architectural conservation practice, drop us a note! We’ll arrange for a chat where you can also find out more about the mindboggling range of work we do.
Please email the following to :
- Letter of intent
- Portfolio (preferably heritage-related)
- Selected research papers (preferably heritage-related)
- (For internship) Intended period of internship
Undergrads or fresh grads with Bachelor’s or Diploma in architecture, history, conservation, heritage management, urban studies, planning, interior architecture, engineering:
- Internship duration: preferably 8 weeks or more, maximum 12 months
- This is a paid, full-time position
- Internship places are limited; please state your intended period of internship and we’ll let you know if there’s availability in that period.